Sunday, November 23, 2008

Title Cards

These are some title cards I did for World of Quest last year. This was the first time I'd done any finished/coloured artwork like this, I learned a lot!

They aren't all winners, but I had a great time making them.







This one is the first one that came together really easily, I'm pretty happy with the simplicity:effectiveness ratio.




This one was a struggle. After 5 revisions it looks almost nothing like the original (which was nothing special either) , I find it still feels a bit slapped together.



This one is probably my favorite of the bunch. I was really pushing to keep the composition very graphic and clean. I started this with a black and white version to solidly block in the silhouettes (previously I had only done sketches).

to be continued...

No comments: